Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formulation
Bio-Kult is a multi-strain live bacteria supplement that targets the digestive tract.
FREE & FAST DELIVERY over £50 or just £3.50
100% Curated Quality Products
Passionate & Professional Staff
Bio-Kult is a unique multi-strain live bacteria supplement with 14 strains of live bacteria. The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze-drying process, which enables them to be protected against harsh acids in the stomach and also stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
The contents of the capsules can be split and sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink, or swallowed whole.
Live Bacteria Cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™ /Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™ /Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™/Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™/Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™/Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™/Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp.
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™/Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
For allergens, please refer to the ingredients list. Soya and milk are used in the fermentation process. Milk content is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Non-GMO and Gluten free. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children 12+: Take 1-4 capsules daily, with food.
Children 3-11 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
If taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Spend over £50 on any order to get free UK delivery. For all orders under £50, a standard shipping charge of £3.50 will be applied.