Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a scientifically developed multi-action formulation that helps maintain normal levels of bacteria in the gut designed to target the urinary tract
FREE & FAST DELIVERY over £50 or just £3.50
100% Curated Quality Products
Passionate & Professional Staff
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan provides 36mg of cranberry extract PACs per dose, two specifically selected live bacteria strains, and vitamin A to contribute to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of healthy mucous membranes which can be found lining the gut, mouth, and urinary tract.
The contents of the capsules can be split and sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink, or swallowed whole.
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) - see below
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin A 320μg RE (40% NRV)
- Proanthocyanidins 36mg (PACs)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 1 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (1 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, eqivalent to 1.2 billion per gram (1.2 x109 CFU)
For allergens, please refer to the ingredients list. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Non-GMO and Gluten free. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children 12+: Take 1 capsule twice daily, with food.
Children 5-11 years: Give 1 capsule daily, with food
Please do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Spend over £50 on any order to get free UK delivery. For all orders under £50, a standard shipping charge of £3.50 will be applied.