Bio-Kult S. Boulardii
Bio-Kult S. Boulardii is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the immune system and digestive tract.
FREE & FAST DELIVERY over £50 or just £3.50
100% Curated Quality Products
Passionate & Professional Staff
It contains the yeast culture Saccharomyces boulardii as well as vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. S. Boulardii is most commonly used to prevent and treat various forms of diarrhoea.
The live, non-pathogenic yeast in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze-drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. S. Boulardii (in its lyophilised form found in Bio-Kult Boulardii) has been shown to survive stomach acid and bile, to reach its target organ (most commonly the colon). It also has the advantage of being one of the few yeasts that survive at body temperature.
2. Bio-Kult S. Boulardii to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult S. Boulardii can be used on a continuous basis (up to 6 months) or for a short period of time, e.g. when travelling.
The contents of the capsules can be split and sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink, or swallowed whole. They can be used alongside antibiotics.
- Live yeast culture - see below
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
May contain milk.
Live yeast culture:
- Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin D3 6 mcg (120% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 500mg yeast microorganisms per 2 capsules (5 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 625mg microorganisms per gram (6.2 x 109 CFU).
For allergens, please refer to the ingredients list.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Non-GMO and Gluten free. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children 12+: Take 1 -2 capsules daily, with food.
Children 3- 11 years: Give 1 capsule daily, with food
If taking antibiotics: Take 2-4 capsules daily, and continue taking up to 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotics course. For children, 3-11 years, give 2 capsules daily and continue taking for up to 2 weeks after completion of an antibiotics course.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Spend over £50 on any order to get free UK delivery. For all orders under £50, a standard shipping charge of £3.50 will be applied.