Adreset contains a blend of herbal extracts to support stress-related fatigue .
FREE & FAST DELIVERY over £50 or just £3.50
100% Curated Quality Products
Passionate & Professional Staff
Adreset contains a blend of herbal extracts of the adaptogenic herbs ginseng, Rhodiola, and cordyceps to support stress-related fatigue and is designed to build resilience and enhance stamina in individuals who are feeling weak and fatigued due to stress. It may also help support low mood and mental alertness and is useful for those wishing to support a stressed immune system.
Adaptogens are a select group of herbs (and some mushrooms) that have been used for thousands of years in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress. Their active compounds possess seemingly opposing qualities, and depending on the body's needs may for example be either relaxing or stimulating. Adaptogens may be compared to a thermostat, helping to normalise and regulate the body's functioning.
- Concentrated adaptogens, including ginseng root, cordyceps, and rhodiola extracts, that address numerous systems in the body involved in the stress response
- Asian ginseng root (Panax Ginseng) standardised to 16mg ginsenosides to promote alertness and vitality, and counteract fatigue
- Panax Ginseng may also support cognitive function and the normal functioning of the immune system
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) provides support for the nervous system and helps improve cognitive performance and reactivity
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), standardised to the active compound cordycepic acid, to help support energy levels and immune function
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, have a medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Not suitable for children. Please do not exceed the recommended daily intake
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Spend over £50 on any order to get free UK delivery. For all orders under £50, a standard shipping charge of £3.50 will be applied.