Methylation support with folate, B vitamins betaine.
- Features folate 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, the biologically active "body ready" form of folate.
- Folate may be the most significant vitamin in supporting homocysteine balance. It is crucial for the re-methylation of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamin B6 and P-5-P are components of the amino transferase enzymes and are necessary for trans-sulphuration of homocysteine.
- Betaine (trimethylglycine) has also been shown to help balance homocysteine levels.
- Provides vitamin B12, as methylcobalamin which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Take 1 capsule between meals twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.