The most advanced and extensive food intolerance test available.
After purchase, please complete the form linked in your confirmation email. Results will be emailed to you within 14 days of your sample being received by the testing laboratory.
Food intolerance can be associated with difficulty digesting particular food items like dairy or gluten causing unpleasant symptoms such as bloating or stomach pain.
An all-inclusive intolerance test for 900+ food and non-food items, metal sensitivity, digestive health, gut biome, and hormonal analysis delivered with a rapid results service.
Using the latest testing technology, 4 to 5 strands of hair are analysed for 900 food and non-food sensitivities, such as gluten, lactose, milk, wheat, and egg intolerance.
The food intolerance test includes testing for:
- 900 foods and non-foods
- Dairy and gluten items
- Vitamins and mineral imbalance
- Metal sensitivity
- Gut Biome
- Hormonal imbalance
- Digestive Health
- The test is not recommended for anyone under the age of 6 years of age. Younger children have not yet built up their tolerance levels, and this can give false results in the lab.
- This test is not suitable for customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you haven’t eaten a particular food at all for more than 6 weeks it may not be picked up by this test
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare practitioner.
You will receive your test kit within 2-3 working days of ordering. The testing kit includes one intolerance test, one nutritional deficiency text, and, one metal test.
Please follow the instructions within the test kit. Take 4-5 individual hair strands from your scalp and place them in the envelope along with the completed form. Hair dye will not affect the test results.
Results should be emailed to you within 14 days of your sample being received by the testing laboratory, but please allow for postage delays for the sample to arrive at the lab. Your intolerance test results include all items that have shown a score of 85% and higher. After completing thousands of tests, 85% is the turning point where symptoms begin to develop into an allergy/intolerance.