Berberine is an antimicrobial that has a long traditional use in supporting gut health
FREE & FAST DELIVERY over £50 or just £3.50
100% Curated Quality Products
Passionate & Professional Staff
Berberine may be suitable for those who have imbalanced gut micro-flora which can have a negative impact on health, nutrient status, and the immune system. It is an alkaloid found in specific herbs such as Indian barberry, Golden Seal, Oregon Grape, and Barberry. It is best known for its anti-microbial properties, but more recent research has identified other benefits including the potential to support blood sugar control and liver function.
Containing 250mg Berberine HCl from Berberis aristata, together with 50mg milk thistle (silymarin) for enhanced bioavailability, this combination has been used in several clinical studies on lipid and glucose markers, with positive results.
- Provides 250mg of Berberine HCl from Berberis aristata (Indian barberry) per capsule
- 50mg milk thistle (Silymarin) per capsule, which helps to improve the bioavailability of berberine, as it has been found to function as a Pgp (P-glycoprotein) inhibitor.
- Clinical studies indicate that berberine may support blood sugar control
- Berberine has also been shown to support the liver
- Milk thistle has been shown to improve the bioavailability of berberine
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, have a medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Not suitable for children. Please do not exceed the recommended daily intake
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Spend over £50 on any order to get free UK delivery. For all orders under £50, a standard shipping charge of £3.50 will be applied.